|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
Top tier global investment management firm
including the following but not limited to
• Support to create strategy for distribution team
• Create global macro: short-term & long-term outlooks, whitepapers, etc
• Present to clients and the media at events, seminars and client meetings
• Communicate with global teams, support localization strategy
• Generate ideas about new product development and Distribution Strategy
• Help to increase sales, delivarables quality and frequency, etc.
• Minimum 15+ years of relevant experience, as an equity analyst or macro strategist
• Analytical skills
• CMA or CFA is preferred
• Fluent in both English and Japanese
• Ability to deliver under pressure, fast paced
Additional Job Information
Salary is competitive depending on candidate and experience.
For more information and immediate consideration please send your updated CV to email@example.com. Please note only qualified candidates will be contacted.