|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
An American multinational corporation that is engaged in the design, development, manufacturing, and worldwide present of sport brand from USA. It is the world's largest supplier of athletic shoes and apparel and a major manufacturer of sports equipment, with revenue in excess of US$24.1 billion.
More than 44,000 people worldwide. In 2014 the brand alone was valued at $19 billion, making it the most valuable brand among sports businesses.
About the role
As a Business Consultant on Supply Chain Technology team, your role will include collaborating with business partners for requirements gathering, documenting functional specifications, building and deploying solutions that meet the business need, and providing advanced production support to solve incidents/problems as quickly as possible to mitigate business impacts.
Your focus area will be on our supply chain systems such as SAP AFS (SD, DL, MM, FI), Warehouse Management Systems, EDI/Integration systems and other applications but may expand as needed into other technology areas.
This position requires a person with technical and analytical skills, high detail-orientation, and excellent written and verbal communication. You will collaborate with Geo teams and Global tech to plan and deliver solutions.
This role will require some travel to Headquarters USA.
1. Provide Subject Matter Expert consulting in the space of Supply Chain (Order Management, Distribution & Logistics, and Finance etc.)
2. Understand and document implications of process, system changes and impacts on business strategy, application strategy and Technology
3. Collaborate closely with the relevant teams including remote groups such as vendors, other facilities/departments, global/Geo teams and
technology infrastructure team to translate business requirements into technical specifications.
4. Work with business (and 3PLs), production support vendors and Technology teams to perform triage and troubleshooting activities
5. Work closely with business on Digital system, SAP and WMS release, communicate adequately throughout release cycle and implementation
(lead testing, training, cut-over and stabilization)
6. Develop training plan and execute training for both business and Technology
7. Manage projects from inception to completion with accountability for successful implementation and meet project goals (Cost, Schedule, Scope)