|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
Global sporting goods company with multi brands.
Today, the company employs over 8,000 people.
Supply Planner is responsible for creating supply plans which are based on the brand’s sales plan/demand plan. Key responsibilities is to coordinate with brands and different functions within Go-To-Market Organizations to secure sufficient supply to meet brand’s sales forecasts.
- Plan and execute supply plans
- Collaborate with Commercial, Sales, Demand Planner, D&T, and customer service teams
- Coordinate with 3PL service provider to secure efficient inbound process
- Manage Master data in the system to make sure the data is up-to-date
- Grasp the supply status and provide clear information to the team with timely manner
- Identifies the gaps between sales plan, demand plan, and supply plan and make sure all plans are aligned
- 3+ years of experience in demand/supply planning, preferably in consumer goods industry
- Experience in international organization environment
- Advanced skills in excel
- Knowledge of demand/supply process
- Knowledge of air and ocean freight shipping process
- Analytical skills
- Communication and Coordination Skills
- Experience in SAP
- Business Acumen
Additional Job Information