Company OverviewGlobal Content Delivery Network and Cloud Service provider hardhearted in US is looking for Support Delivery Manager.
Job DescriptionWhat you will do:
Manage to resolution all issues and/or customer affecting Service Incidents to maintain and restore customer confidence.
Implement problem management processes to prevent recurrence of issues and avoidance of new issues.
Responsible for external and internal communications to assure delivery and full customer understanding of corrective actions’ plans and progress.
Coordination of Platform / PDG / GSS resources to ensure proper implementation of corrective actions
Identify possible product/service quality issues affecting customers and bring them to the attention of the Account Team and/or Line Managers.
Does it describe you?
* Demonstrate ability to develop new skills through active pursuit of self-directed learning and formal course
* Strong team player who enjoys working in a fast-paced team atmosphere.
* Ability to manage multiple priorities, commitments and projects.
* Self-motivated, directed and passionate about what you do.
* Experience working in enterprise environments service level agreements and documented process.
* Exemplary customer service attitude with customer relationship management experience.
* Ability to facilitate and harness cross-team collaboration working with teams in person and virtually.
* Prior work in a consulting sales or services environment with direct customer contact.
Requirements* Fluent in Japanese and at least Business level in English
* Minimum 3 years of experience in a customer facing technical support environment.
* Experience in supporting named accounts
* Minimum 2 years of experience with Internet technologies/protocols including Web Application troubleshooting and debugging skills using network and software tools.
* Minimum 1.5 years of experience in system support in at least one of following areas: Unix/Linux, Mac OS, Windows, TCP/IP networking, Software Development
Additional Job InformationFeel free to contact me for more details.