Company Overview企業概要 The Company
The company is a major European multinational Fashion Company founded 80 years ago that opened its first store in Japan in Ginza on in the late 2000’s. After a successful opening in Tokyo’s fashion district in November of the same year, they opened their flagship store on September a year later. More stores followed after that. Considered as one of the biggest success in Tokyo’s fashion scene, they keep growing and expanding rapidly.
With more than 60 000 employees and 3000 shops around the world, the brand specialized in the production of fast-fashion creations. Extremely popular in the Japanese fashion scene, Japanese customer often combine their items in a creative way with more avant-garde styles, creating a look that the designers probably did not envision.
Job DescriptionTitle: [外資系] Talent Acquisition & Employer branding
EXCLUSIVE RGF POSITION
Position for a global company in Tokyo. This is the opportunity to work in a fantastic environment with top of the market working condition.
職務内容 The Position
This is an Employee Relations Specialist||ER スペシャリスト.
The company is constantly growing and always on the lookout for top talent. Today, the business expansion in leads to the need of a strong talent in their HR team. They are looking for candidates that will accept the challenge of planning, improving, proposing and implementing strong initiatives. In a great international environment, the brand propose a unique opportunity for a Recruiter and employer branding Specialist to join them in an inspiring, fast-paced, exciting and ever-changing environment where the career possibilities are fantastic. In a rare role mixing recruiting and marketing, you will represent the brand and be responsible for the oversight of the Company’s recruiting and employee branding strategy. Focused exclusively on finding office and executive talents, you will collaborate with the marketing department to identify the best initiatives to attract them.
Requirements必要なスキル・経験 Required Skills and Experience
• Partner with the Country HR Manager, outside counsel and other functions as necessary to reflect the company’s strategy into actions for recruitment.
• In charge of Employer Branding initiatives, leveraging on resources for the local plan and working with Digital team to identify opportunities.
• Develop recruitment strategy to deliver on business roadmap, prioritize team work
• Proactive and able to think independently for the good of the team
• Ability to convince managers on value of ER practices
Additional Job Information求人の特徴- Selling points:
• Attractive Working conditions - 魅力的な労働条件
• International environment - 国際的な環境
• Great company culture - 素晴らしい社風
• Strong career opportunities - キャリアアップのチャンス
• Good work-life balance / Low overtime - ワークライフバランス重視/残業少ない
• Close to station / Easy access through transportation - 駅近/アクセス便利