|職名||Talent Acquisition Manager|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
The TA lead for Japan develops and implements the hiring strategy to deliver all the hiring needs
- Partners with senior business leaders and global HR stakeholders to understand strategic
workforce plans and future skillset requirements.
- The role has responsibility for the full recruitment lifecycle from planning through to onboarding
of new hires. The TA lead seeks ways to drive best in class hiring results while streamlining
processes and finding efficiencies.
- Ensures all roles are executed flawlessly and effectively by building plan and improving process
- Ensures hiring managers are well versed in the hiring process and are equipped to make solid
- Plays a key role in leading on initiatives as appropriate including any Diversity & Inclusion
initiatives, Systems & Tools, Employer Branding, Onboarding, management reporting or other
recruiting project related work
Minimum of 3+ years’ experience of Talent Acquisition with internal experience.
Ability to partner with business leaders across all functions, departments and locations to
drive excellence in all level hiring.
Project management skills and experience