Title: Talent Acquisition Specialist || タレント・アクイジション・スペシャリスト
EXCLUSIVE RGF POSITION
Position for a top luxury brand in Tokyo. This is the opportunity to work in a fantastic environment with top of the market working condition.
企業概要 The Company
Luxury and elegance comes to mind when someone mentions this brand. Synonym with high spirits, most people don’t know the rich history behind the group. The founders behind it were one of the most popular luxury wine and spirits makers of the 1900’s as their talent placed their products into lifestyle’s luxury top scene and dictated style around Europe and even further.
Founded in the early 1900’s by eponymous creators, their phenomenal led to the opening of luxury spirits houses all over the world.
Following their heritage, the brand was supported by many world renowned creative directors and is now a part of the world's largest luxury group.
職務内容 The Position
This is a position as: Talent Acquisition Specialist || タレント・アクイジション・スペシャリスト.
The company is constantly growing and always on the lookout for top talent. Today, they are looking for candidates that will accept the challenge of strengthening the Japan branch’s HR in ways that are both simple and effective. In relation with the business and the HR teams, you will conceive practical and creative ways to provide and align business recruitment objectives (tactical and strategic) with employees and management in specific business functions. The team is driven and motivated to be knowledgeable partners to our candidates and hiring managers. They are collaborative in problem-solving, with high tenacity in challenging situations.
必要なスキル・経験 Required Skills and Experience
· Reflect the company’s strategy into actions for recruitment. Advice business on recruitment activities & sourcing strategies
· Work with other HR members to attract the best possible candidates to the company
· Implementation of new systems and processes
· Direct sourcing and agency relations
· Contribute to the Employer Branding initiatives, leveraging on resources for the local plan and working with Digital team to identify opportunities