Company OverviewA global leader in the highest quality lifestyle and travel concierge services - based in the UK.
*** Exciting opportunity to work with high-end fashion brands, well-known restaurants around the world and luxury hotels***
Office location in Japan: Central Tokyo
Job DescriptionAs a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will work closely alongside the Head of HR, APAC and respective Team Managers to provide comprehensive support across all recruitment, pre-employment screening (PES) and HR activities for the company's APAC offices. Whilst developing excellent working relationships with key staff around the world you will support their management team in recruiting the best talent and ensuring a seamless employee journey for their new starters.
The main activities will be as following:
- Responsible for implementing excellent recruitment strategies
- Managing recruitment campaigns from start to finish, including support on job postings, CV screenings, telephone interviews and face-to-face interviews remotely;
- Maintaining the recruitment database and the company's career website accurately and to a high standard;
- Being in charge of all On-boarding / Off-boarding matters;
- Supporting on HR projects as and when required.
Requirements- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Sales knowledge and experience is preferred;
- Proven high level of accuracy in literacy and numeracy;
- The ability to work alone or as part of team;
- Strong time management skills and the ability to organise and prioritise work;
- Good knowledge of using MS Office, particularly Word and Excel;
- Strong relationship building skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines