|職名||Talent Management Representative|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
Financial Holdings Company
Work Location: Tokyo
The talent management team in the HR department is responsible for the business strategy of the Wholesale / Corporate department, including valuation and promotion, talent review, and succession planning, and HR strategy for human resource demand.
The Talent Management team in HR is responsible for key functions all aspects of Talent Management including the Performance Management Cycle, Advancement Process, Talent Review, Succession Planning and Talent Development. It's Talent Management strategy is developed in alignment with the overall business strategy and talent goals The team partners closely with HR colleagues in the Japan, Talent colleagues in other regions, and cross-regional clients.
Build partnerships with departmental managers and HR personnel, performance management, success planning, and leader development. Through to support the realization of the organization's strategy.
Partner with Human Resources and business leaders to drive talent management and leadership development. Manage the processes for performance management, succession planning, talent development and to enhance the organization's effectiveness.
●Support the operation of human resources strategy tools such as 360-degree feedback and 9 boxes
● Analyze employee data and market data to meet the organization's human resources needs Implement strategies in line with
● Manage the performance management and promotion process and support achievement of goals and achievement of skills
● Collaborate and collaborate with the Human Resources Development Department to operate a selective leadership program for managers Support
● Globally in cooperation with talent management staff at overseas bases Unify processes
● Select and manage external vendors and vendors
● Operate the program secretariat and respond to logistics as necessary
● Form collaborative relationships with Human Resources advisers and Business Partners in order to execute talent strategies and efforts to support the growth / strategic objectives of the company.
● Connect with global counter-parts to align process and programs globally, where possible
● Source and manage vendors and external consultants
● Manage program administration and logistics where required
Experience, qualifications and knowledge required:
● Bachelor's degree required
● Personnel development or talent management experience in Human Resources (1-3 years of experience)
● Japanese (native language level), English (business level)
● Person who has working experience of MS office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
● Person who has experience in personnel management system and data handling. Excel (VLOOKUP function and pivot table) work experience is essential especially
● Bachelor's Degree
● 1-3 years of experience in Talent Development / Talent Management / HR is preferred
● Native Japanese and fluency in English is a must
● Solid knowledge of MS Office products including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
● Experience in using HR system and handling data using VLOOKUP and PIVOT on a daily basis
Skills and competency preferred:
● With all stakeholders in the organization (Business and Human Resources) Build good relationships
● Effective communication and presentation skills. Able to influence a wide range of stakeholders
● High awareness in a cross-cultural environment and be able to respond flexibly and agilely
● Multitasking ability to proceed things in parallel
● A team adapted to the Japanese business environment You can move as a player
● Ability to Build Relationships Across All Levels of the Organization, Both With the Business And HR Advisors
● Effective Communication And Presentation Skills And An Ability to Influence Upwards And Across Diverse Stakeholder Groups
● High Degree of Inter-Cultural Awareness and agility
● Must be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
● Good team player in Japanese business environment
If you are inexperienced but have strong data and are interested in human resources, please consult us.