Company OverviewA global leader with the financial / Insurance industry.
Job DescriptionThis is a Specialist position for Talent and Organizational Development.
Planning and program management of Performance Development Process (PDP) in Japan, including partnering with Global Learning & Development team in testing and implementation of new processes and education of changes to PDP process with providing guidance for HRBPs and leaders
• Planning and program management of MetLife Awards process, including recommendations for modifications for target, criteria based on corporate strategy and culture initiatives
• Assistance in talent management programs, including talent review preparation
• Assistance in local arrangements for Global/Regional talent development programs for senior leaders
• Managing and promoting of the Learning & Development portal site, called Be My Best portal
• Keeping records and providing allowance data of Actuary certifications for payroll team
Ability to work with Senior staff members
Experience of Talent manager or HR relevant experience.
Fluent in Japanese and strong with English communications.