Company OverviewLarge IT Company.
Gaishikei, HQ in the US.
Job Description· Providing Japanese income and indirect tax subject matter support to various business
· Providing end-to-end documented tax requirements
· Evaluate the tax effect and implications of Japanese business initiatives, contemplated
transactions, and business proposals to advise management and colleagues on the tax implications.
· Work closely with tax business leaders to drive projects from a technical perspective.
· Analyze Japanese tax laws and apply them to various business proposals.
· Monitor industry positions relevant to Japan's business operations.
· Support the tax team
· Tax return preparations
· Review of tax returns
Requirements- Native Japanese, business English
- Solid knowledge of taxes
- Zeiriishi certificated is an advantage