Company OverviewA world famous funding company
Job DescriptionTeam assistant to Office Manager and HR team.
● Interview arrangements, status tracking
● Assisting with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties and Office Management.
● Administrative tasks related to local Office Management and HR activities (i.e. social insurances, new hire onboarding)
● Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
● Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (overtime, leaves)
RequirementsAttitude & Mindset
● Possess a self-starter “can-do /make it happen" attitude: action and outcomes oriented; comfortable making decisions with little supervision or direction
● Build efficiency and effective responsiveness into new and existing operations, and help define new operational strategies; use initiative and judgment
● Demonstrate ability and willingness to continuously acquire new competencies and accept new challenges
● Proven experience as an assistant, staff assistant or relevant administrative position
● Fast computer typing skills (MS Office and Google Drive, in particular)
● High-level of confidentiality, discernment and judgment
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both of English and Japanese