|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
The technical lead (Tech Lead) of projects led by major clients . As an infrastructure architect, this person will identify issues that customers have, start with technical analysis, conduct hearings, determine requirements, propose systems from a technical perspective, system design, introduction, and operation.
System design of various industries, construction, carry out the system operation client companies, technical negotiation and coordination work of the relevant internal departments, various compiled small-scale projects of technology PM hearing from our customers, pre-sales activities, including aquiring requirements from customers, proposal and solution planning in solving various issues.
- 2 to 3 years of PM or PL experience for small and medium-sized projects
- Requirement definition-3 years or more experience in upstream process of basic design
- Team management experience on a project scale of 3 or more people
- Technical skills and implementation experience of either network or server * Any one is required, and two or more are welcome
- Experience managing technical requirements for the entire system
- Experience in system proposal activities for customers
Additional Job Information
- Technical skills in public clouds (AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Technical skills for virtualization (VMWare, etc.)
- Work experience in large-scale environment (enterprise environment)
- Working experience using English
- Those who have expertise in overall infrastructure and have experience in technical analysis, organizing technical issues and drafting solutions, and designing
infrastructure grand designs.
- Application construction experience, implementation experience