|職名||Bilingual Tech Support Specialist|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
With over 250,000 employees globally, operating in over 150 countries our client is one of the biggest and most well known Global Consulting Companies as well as the Industry Leader in Digital Transformation.
The Support Specialist will act as a dedicated on－site support specialist and technical first point of contact for meetings and events held in their respective geographic area. In this role, they should be able to deliver quality client service, be equipped with appropriate knowledge and be well－versed technically of our clients technology landscape. The Support Specialist will also need to maintain ongoing relationships with Regional and Team Leads as well as the Global Event Enablement team, ensuring open communication and feedback. In addition, they’ll need the ability to build ongoing relationship with other Technology teams and Service Line functions to provide relevant services and opportunities.
Your key responsibilities
Assists with local on－site and off－site support for firm sponsored functions/meetings, including a deep understanding and knowledge of network infrastructure, internal networks and our clients network.
• Assist with the deployment of hardware and software to end users （including the installation, configuration and testing of more complex firm hardware）
• Assist with provisioning and de－provisioning processing, including setting up of hardware/software for the support team
• Assists with （or coordinates） the repair of end user hardware and/or lab hardware and the reinstallation of software as necessary to resolve end user incidents as well as specific technologies （e.g. MS Surface Hubs, iPads, Digital Signal Processors, Microphone systems, wireless presentation systems, etc.） including the maintenance of these technologies
• Support of technology applications including MURAL, Miro, Zeetings, Mentimenter, Co Create, and others etc.
• Additional applications – Bluejeans, Skype, Webex, Teams
• AV components – Screens; Projectors; Audio/Visual matrix; Digital Signal processors; Cameras etc.
• Additional AV Components – Raritan（KVM）, Box computers, NVX Endpoints, ChromeSticks, Analogway, 360 Cameras
• Support AV software – Ventuz, Light Key （Astera Lights, Titan Lights）, AppSpace, Crestron, QSYS, Gitbash, Solstice, OSC Designer, analogway
• Support Lab specific hardware － Samsung Flip; MS HoloLens / Oculus Rift; 3D Printer; Digital fabrication machines
• Additional Hardware – Oculus Go, Surface Studio, Drones
• Operating System Support – Apple MacOSX （Both loadset and consumer） at an Intermediate Level
• Knowledge in utilizing NAS capabilities and secure storage
• Understand and interpret specialized network configurations （IE－enablement of AirCast for IOS devices on network）
• Maintain on－site servers for event use （Value Creation Tool） – Windows Kiosk mode and Kiosk mode on iPads
• Communicate with vendors on issues and assistance （LiveWire, TAD, Crestron, etc）
Able to analyze network issues and report appropriately to have addressed quickly （IE – cisco proprietary）
• Track and resolves all related Incidents and Service Requests in Ticket Management System; identify sources and trends of technical problems to prevent future occurrences
• Under minimal supervision, provides after－hours service for escalated issues from the Service Desk, Team Lead or stakeholder
• Maintain a thorough understanding of the Technology organization and service offerings in order to identify how best to address end user technology needs and incidents
•Understand the Firm’s business and organization sufficiently to anticipate and resolve end user technology issues that affect productivity of Firm personnel
Analytical/Decision Making Responsibilities:
• Strong analytical skills are required to address end－user incidents escalated from a customer in the session or capability to anticipate and resolve an issue.
• Decision making responsibilities are generally limited to addressing a single end－user issue; need to be able to prioritize incidents being worked on and communicate those priorities to end users as necessary.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills.
• Excellent customer service attitude.
• Ability to work effectively with all levels of end users and IT personnel.
• Languages: Business Level Japanese, Business Level English
• Deep understanding of technologies include IT and AV
• Approximately 3－5 years of experience in end user technology support
• Event support and live event management
• Knowledge of AV industry standards highly recommended
• Experience with cloud technology e.g. MS Azure is beneficial