|職名||Technical Consultant, Hospitality Software|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
American enterprise software provider and strategic technology partner for organizations worldwide. Their software is purpose-built for specific industries, providing complete suites that are designed to support progress – for individuals, for businesses, and across networks. With more than 15,000 employees and offices in over 100 countries, they provides enterprise solutions to more than 90,000 customers.
• Participate in projects and tasks such as implementation, installation, configuration, and support for internal and/or external customer solutions.
• Solutions include server OS installation/upgrade/tuning, Hospitality software installation/upgrade, and custom solution deployment in a variety of tailored platform environments.
• Responsible for remote installation of interface applications (Device based interfaces, Application interfaces, HTNG interfaces and Credit Card interfaces, etc..)
• Provide on-site transitional support of software installation go-live.
• Provide feedback to customer and internal on training participants’ progress.
• Provide timely communication of project status to customer and internal departments.
• Prepare and complete all project related paperwork as defined by company.
• Adhere to project schedule including flights, training, meetings, conference calls, etc.
• Assist in creating and updating installation and training documentation.
• Maintain superior product knowledge and complete product competency certification.
• Client facing representing company commitment to training and product support
• Work within to promote a strong team environment to ensure successful software installation projects.
• Collaborate with software development, product management, professional services and support personnel to ensure quality product and service delivery
• Approximate 10% travel.
• Knowledge of JAVA, Web Services, REST, HTML, SOAP, MS SQL server, Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft Word and Excel applications.
• Excellent presentation, communication, written, and interpersonal skills.
• Strong ability to perform independently on customer and non-customer projects.
• Software application installation experience a plus.
• Undergraduate degree in Hotel Operations, Business, Information Systems, or equivalent work experience
• Minimum five years’ experience in hotel operations, preferably in management.
• Resort and Gaming operations experience is highly desirable.
• Must be able to rent a car when necessary for transportation to project locations.