Company OverviewAt the ease of home and abroad, with e-commerce acting as a strong core - travel, digital content,
Internet services such as communications, credit cards, banks, securities, insurance,
FinTech (financial) services such as electronic money, and a wide range of professional sports services are fully available.
Today, it has more than 70 services and is used by more than 1 billion users worldwide.
The aim is to maximize its business across the globe.
They are heavily invested in the IT sector for their business, and have a diverse and global working environment.
If you're keen to work with challenges and career development opportunities, this company also provides plenty of opportunities for it.
Job Description- Research and be exposed to new software development paradigms
- Be a software evangelist promoting software best practices, reusability and factorization beyond the organization you are in
- Be an expert on technical subject matter and provide guidance to enable external teams to improve
- Help design and create high performance micro services
- Propose and implement improvements to our technical platform
- Be able to find the right tool for the current and future engineering problems and challenges
- Good quality software is the base of everything you do
- Eager to constantly expand your knowledge and try new things to challenge the status quo
- 3+ years working experience in Java
- Experience using JDK8+ and the usage of the reactive paradigm
- Worked with source control systems, preferably Git
- Experience with various popular Java frameworks (for example Spring, Play, Micro-frameworks)
Additional Job InformationIf you are interested to know more about this opportunity, please contact Mariz Choo at:
(D): 03-6422-4473 or email to: email@example.com