Company OverviewOur client is a European based technology solutions company. They develop software, hardware and consulting using CAD/CAM for organizations in fashion and apparel, automotive and furniture (mainly in companies using soft materials such as leather and textiles).
Job DescriptionTechnical Expert is a key contributor in promoting and implementing our clients PLM offering for their prospects and customers. It is the first technical support of Business Consultant, to prepare, animate and coordinate technical workshops with the customer, define and complete the specification [infrastructure, PLM integration in the customer environment, IT training]. Technical Expert is the right person to deliver configuration on customer environment, to manage incident backlog, to provide a first level of technical customer support.
Duties and Responsibilities:
① Manage, organize and schedule customer IT training.
② Be able to access the customer infrastructure, extract (DUMP or other) data or log used to support and maintain the customer, Predefine the Intermediate database to exchange data between our clients software and ERP
③ Schedule and organize the delivery
- Organize with the customer on delivering the package (patch, custom, standard upgrade), be able to deploy patch, configuration and customization
④ Fashion PLM Configuration and workshop
- Collect the customer’s input, complete and maintain the referential documents
-- With the Business Consultant, on Sandbox, configure our clients solution with administration tools like PLM Manager, their data management and organization tool
⑤ Link Configuration and workshop
- Collect the customer’s input, complete and maintain the referential documents (Analysis, Todo)
-- With Business Consultant, on customer environment (define the data to exchange between customer ERP and Link Implementation).
- 5 years or above working experience will be a minimum (among which, 3+ years direct relevant solution experience will be ideal)
Specific Soft Skills
- Cloud Environment
- HTML 5 / CSS
Additional Job InformationPreferred Experience:
- Experience in Fashion industry, along with the number of different positions occupied covering different levels of the product lifecycle management (Line Planning, Costing, Creation, Pattern design, Manufacturing, Sourcing…)
Education: Bachelor degree in engineering or computer discipline or related area
Languages: English, Japanese