|職名||Technical Field Engineer Team Lead|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
Company is a global information technology enterprise, providing IT services, software, and technology that solves critical problems for clients. They specialize in helping clients secure their operations, increase the efficiency and utilization of their datacenters, enhance support to their clients, and modernize their enterprise applications. Services include, outsourcing services, systems integration and consulting, infrastructure services, maintenance services, and high-end server technology.
The Field Service Engineer performs on-site break-fix and IMAC activities associated with installing, maintaining and servicing computer-related products at customer sites covering 7x24 hours by using standard methods, techniques and tools applicable to the area in which they are working. Equipment support includes Servers, Storage and SAN Switches, Laptops/Desktops, Network, WAN Optimization equipment, etc. Technical Field Engineer Team lead will also be responsible to manage a team of engineers.
• Provide hardware break fix service and support for Servers, Storage, Networks, desktops, hand held devices and laptops.
• Install and configure Servers, Storage, Networks, PCs/laptops and peripherals.
• Install and setup OS and peripherals application.
• Successful roll-out of projects.
• Perform installs, moves, adds and changes as required.
• Provide follow-up on problems or escalation.
• Manage a team of Field engineers.
• Provide training to his/her team.
• Act as a single point of contact to answer any technical questions from the engineers on the field (Technical helpdesk for Engineers)
• Manage day to day operations to meet client requirements
• Help to translate process/training documents from English to Japanese and vice versa.
• Maintain a high degree of professionalism in actions.
• Ensure customer satisfaction throughout the service delivery transaction.
• Help team members and act as backup, if needed.
• Willing to adapt to the changes and processes per business requirements needs
• Computer hardware break fix service experience for Enterprise Server and Storage products, desktops and laptops, experience in IT Technical support and project delivery for a range of projects including: office installations, office relocation, infrastructure installations, and upgrades.
• High experience in hardware break fix servicing for storage devices such as DELL/EMC and NetApp is a prerequisite.
• Extensive experience managing vendors, resources, timelines, and budgets.
• Extensive experience supporting and building relationships with a range of clients & strong customer support experience.
• More than 5 years of project/team leadership experience.
• Willingness to work overtime /Sat/Sun/public holidays and changing shifts when needed
• Highly experienced in enterprise system/hardware troubleshooting and problem resolution. Which include multi-vendor hardware support for servers and storage device.
• Willingness to support all company accounts including Laptop, desktops, servers and all relevant technologies
• Knowledge in supporting Microsoft OS, VMware, Linux, UNIX, etc is a prerequisite
• Highly Experienced with Enterprise Backup applications.
• Technical certifications such as MCSE, VMware, Comptia or Linux is preferred.
• Excellent analytical and client communication skills.
• Ability to achieve set calls per day target for self and the team.
• Willingness for high travel to client locations as required
• Ability to communicate (Read/Write/talk) in English & Japanese is a must.
• Diploma or Degree in electronics or computer engineering