Company OverviewGlobal European leader offers intelligent security solutions for a safer world. They are a market leader in innovative networking products based on an open platform. They deliver through a global partner networks, having long-term relationships with partners, and providing them with knowledge of ground-breaking network products for ever growing markets.
Job Description• The Technical Service Engineer (TSE) provides complete after sales support,
• As needed act as Pre-Sales support for Partners, Distributors, Resellers, and End Users over telephone, via a Web portal system (support tickets in writing), and via chat.
• The TSE works through a case driven system having the final responsibility towards the customer for concluding and closing the cases.
• Use strong communication to maintain a good dialogue with the customer throughout the resolution of a support case.
• Attend relevant trainings and be attentive to technical information beneficial for the TSE work.
• As availability schedule allows, study available documentation and workhands-on to build knowledge base
• Contribute in pro-active activities such as writing FAQs.
• Provide advanced phone, Web portal system, and Chat support to end-users, resellers/partners, and distributors.
• Work with a case driven system where you have the final responsibility towards the customer for concluding and closing your cases.
• At a professional communication level, maintaining a good dialogue with the customer throughout the resolution of a support case.
• Assist primarily the sales office in your region, with both after sales and pre-sales support.
• Build technical knowledge and contribute to developing the support function within the team.
• Authorize warranty exchange (RMA) and handle day-to-day issues with the RMA partner for the region.
• Take part in team training initiatives
• Meet or exceed quarterly statistical goals
Requirements• Solid computer and network knowledge
• Detailed problem solving/troubleshooting
• Customer service/Technical support experience
• Knowledge on TCP/IP Network
• Familiar with Switches, routers, Network Camera, NVR
• Professional and friendly phone etiquette and communication skill
• English communication skills in business level
• Preferably, working experience in international companies