|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
- Work closely with product managers / business-side stakeholders to drive product road map which proactively fulfills business requirements taking lead role in high-level architecture of functionalities and becoming a trusted partner in technology decisions.
- Take accountability in the platform's maintenance and stability in the ways such as keeping software / middle ware versions updated, optimizing integration architecture with internal and external surrounding systems etc.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Collaborate with cross-functional, cross-organizational and cross-border teams to integrate with internal and external systems, platforms, and services.
- Be updated on emerging technologies and conduct independent research to support business needs and requirements.
- Conduct proof of concepts to prove new technologies in support of architecture vision.
- Drive or participate in technology vendor discussions, evaluations, and selections.
- Participate in building excellent tech-team of architects and developers, including hiring, mentoring, coaching and evaluation.
- Cross country project working experience.
- 3+ years of experience in software development including solution or technical architecture experience.
- Proved work experience in following software/tools:
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Java, C++, Scala, etc.
- Experience with relational SQL such as Mysql and NoSQL databases such as Redis, Couchbase etc.
- Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.
- Experience with system monitoring tools: Splunk, Kibana, Grafana, etc.
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Git / Jenkins.
- Strong analytical and quantitative problem solving ability.
- Proactive self-starter with self-motivated mind.
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
Additional Job Information
If you are interested to know more about this position, please contact Mariz Choo at:
(D) 03-6422-4473 or email directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org