Company OverviewMultinational software company specializing in document capture and optical character recognition technology, and are a leading global provider of solutions that help businesses to action information. They set the standard in content capture and innovative language-based technologies that integrate across information lifecycles and solutions to optimize business processes, mitigate risk, accelerate decision making, and drive revenue. They are partnered and licensed by some of the largest international enterprises and government organizations, as well as SMBs and individuals.
Job Description• Provide customers the technical support through company’s Customer Support Management site
• Communicate with Global Technical Support team and Product team in English in order to create the answer to Japanese customers.
• Work with the customer as a trusted advisor. Be an advocate for the within company.
• Maintain in-depth understanding of company products, services, system configuration, internal processes and industry best practices
• Work independently and lead discussions with other cross-functional teams including Sales, Presales, Development Engineers, and Product Management
• Manage multiple concurrent cases and prioritize appropriately
• Work in fast paced environment and with significant workloads
• Drive creation of internal best practices, methodologies, templates tools, utilities and processes for appropriate standardization of engagements and integrations.
Requirements• 5 years of experience in technical support role
• 5 years of experience in software or IT industry
• Preferred experience with programming in C, C++ and Java. C#, Android, iOS, cloud, and web services.
• Preferred knowledge – networking, security, permissions, and OS structure
• Excellent customer facing and personal interaction skills
• Patience and good listening skills
• Ability to grasp product and technical knowledge quickly
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent work standards and highly motivated
• Possess ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks simultaneously
• Japanese native and English in business
• BA/BS required