|職名||Technical Support Specialist II|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
Join a game-changing company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies, we bring together more than 22,000 clinical and commercial minds to create a better, smarter, faster way to get biopharmaceutical therapies into the hands of patients who need them most. Evolve in a global company that is always looking for ways to work smarter and more efficiently as the only fully integrated Biopharmaceutical Accelerator. You'll be supported with comprehensive resources based on today's emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge - instead of practices from the past. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment to over-deliver and outperform. A career with our company means your everyday work improves patients’ lives around the world.
Ensure the availability of computer system services for Company employees (customers) by providing first and second level technical expertise, assistance, and project coordination necessary to remediate & install computer software products, modify/repair hardware, and resolve technical problems.
- Respond to incoming service requests via telephone, email, self-service, instant messaging, and
other contact methodologies in a timely manner.
- Use the prescribed workflow tool(s) to track 100% of all customer contacts, research questions
and issues and resolve each interaction in accordance to the IT Global Support Model and the
specified Service Level Agreement (SLA)/ Operational Level Agreement (OLA). Document each
contact with adequate detail according to Company guidelines and Work Instructions.
- Provide feedback to the IT Service Management group on ways to improve efficiencies for end user support.
- Perform workstation operating system install from a production core image. Provide feedback to
Workstation Engineers on issues observed with the core image.
- Use IT tools such as Remote Desktop Connection, Active Directory, etc. to troubleshoot and remediate issues.
- Configure and troubleshoot VPN connections for internet connectivity.
- Install MS Office and other packaged software, and provides support.
- Support junior level support staff in providing technical services, and escalate problems to senior
level support personnel when appropriate via proper escalation procedures.
- Develop and expand writing and customer relationship skills, assist with content for the
Knowledge Base, and regularly attend technical and communication training sessions.
- Work on special projects on an as needed basis, including large scale deployments, facility upgrades, refreshes, and decommissions as well as other projects Supporting the IT Operation group in the deployment of infrastructure components.
Performs other work-related duties as assigned. Position requires on-call work. Minimal travel may be required (up to 25%).
Intermediate experience with the following software:
Microsoft Windows Operating Systems (XP, Windows 7, etc.),
MS Office (intermediate use of Word,PowerPoint, and Excel),
Adobe (knowledge of converting documents, editing documents, etc.),
Intermediate understanding of Active Directory (Security Groups, Resources, etc.),
Cisco's Virtual Private Network client (remote access support necessary) along with token administration,
MS Outlook (support of the email client).
Advanced customer relationship skills, proficient verbal communication and listening skills, and proficient writing skills. Attention to detail, good organizational and administrative skills and a team player. Willing to take accountability for projects, problems, and issues, carrying through to resolution under supervision. Ability to interact with end users and IT staff from multiple departments to establish high standards of computing support. Ability to learn Company’s proprietary applications. Ability to work under pressure, think logically, multi-task and juggle many issues at one time.
Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP), Help Desk Institute (HDI), MS Windows or equivalent certification preferred.