|職名||Technical Writing Manager|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
Manager, Technical Writing - Top Global Pharma Company
Summary Of Key Responsibilities:
- Lead document writing assignments in conjunction with project team members for late stage programs in the preparation of content in support of regulatory submissions (eg, protocols, CSRs, Investigator’s Brochures, Briefing Documents, Orphan Drug Designation Dossier, JP-CTD for J-NDAs).
- Leads regulatory document writing and review processes for individual projects.
- Develops and maintains timelines for regulatory document generation, revision, and completion, in collaboration with other project team members and Regulatory Affairs/Operations.
- Coordinate and manage review cycles for documents in collaboration with subject matter experts, and lead discussions when needed.
- Edit/write clinical study report drafts from templates and interpret data as needed.
- Review and/or edit internal and external publications (eg, manuscripts, abstracts, poster presentations, white papers).
- Independently manage outsourced writing staff and projects.
Contribute to the development and maintenance of SOPs, templates, and style manuals.
- Provides communication and training on writing requirements and processes, templates, style guides, and SOPs within the department and cross-functionally, as required.
- Provides quality control (QC) review of various regulatory documents as needed.
- Independently solve problems, exercising sound judgment, appropriate interfacing, and flexibility within a dynamic environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Life Sciences with 4+ years’ experience in relevant field. Professional certification/credentials, experience with regulatory submissions is a plus
- In-depth knowledge of GLP, GCP, FDA regulations, ICH guidelines, and the drug development process.
- Successful track record of managing multiple projects in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
- Impeccable attention to detail and excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft® Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio). Experience with electronic document management and tracking systems a plus.