|職名||Total Rewards Specialist|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
The position is for a global company with headquarters in the US and Asia. Extremely successful in the last 10 years, they became widely praised for their designs, developments and consumer products. The company is also famous for working with international brands in the US and EMEA such as Google, Coca-Cola, P&G, Adidas, GM, Panasonic, Lego, Uniqlo and many more. This success is the result of their "one-stop business solutions" strategy, which relies on strong collaborations relying their clients’ marketing ambitions across the globe.
The company particularly works on creating the best working environment for their employees as it puts them at the center of the business. Their motto being: Great Workplace is Stunning Colleagues they believe that adequate performance gets a generous severance package. Their way of working can be resumed in these key terms : Values are what we Value, High Performance, Freedom & Responsibility, “Context, not Control”, “Highly Aligned, Loosely Coupled”, Pay Top of Market and Promotions & Development
Their Today, the business expansion in leads to the need of a strong talent to be in charge of the C&B strategy. They are looking for candidates who will accept the challenge of planning, improving, proposing and implementing strong initiatives. The brand propose a unique opportunity for an assistant manager to join them in an inspiring, fast-paced, exciting and ever-changing environment. Working directly under the HR Head, you would be responsible for the oversight of the Company’s C&B strategy, salary benchmark and be an authority for C&B policies; all while staying current on employment trends.
• Leading Compensation/Reward/Merit projects for Japan in collaboration with APAC and HQ (equity, salary bands, commission/bonus structure set up, benchmarking, etc).
• Equity Program Management: Work with outside vendors, and our People Operations Team, to design, administer, and manage our local equity program, acting as a strategic communication hub between all parties
• Bonus & Incentive Structure: Assist in the design and implementation of local bonus and incentive structure for each function. Assist with design and administration of sales compensation calculations and process
• Benefits: Conduct benchmarking exercises through market reconnaissance, to identify benefits (perks) suitable for roll out in Japan (e.g. Phone usage reimbursement, competitive private health insurance offerings Including Health Savings accounts, Pharmacy plans, Cafeteria plans)
• Job Infrastructure: Collaborate with Global Total Rewards team to design and maintain job bands, including job leveling and job cataloging
• Lead Pay Reviews: Lead the development and completion of compensation reviews and recommendations related to merit / promo / equity increases
• Evaluate jobs in terms of their relative contributions to the organization’s objectives and relative to the industry and local competition
• Resource Planning: Work with VP, People Operations to develop and manage annual headcount
• budgets based on established metrics and resource requirements
• Executive Compensation: Assist with the design and development of executive compensation programs, including long-term equity awards, compensation committee materials and stock-plan administration
Key Skills include:
• Strong interaction and communication skills.
• Familiar with local labor law
• Pro-activity, Self-motivated and ability to work well within a fast-paced environment
• Progressive thinker with a flexible, can-do, team-oriented approach
• Agile learner
• Be knowledgeable in external and internal compensation data, e.g. social average salary, social lowest salary, housing fund ratio, Expats management etc.
• Familiar with Labor Law & government policy
Additional Job Information
求人の特徴- Selling points:
• Attractive Working conditions - 魅力的な労働条件
• Great company culture - 素晴らしい社風
• Strong career opportunities - キャリアアップのチャンス
• International company - 国際的な企業
• Listed public company - 上場企業
• International opportunities - 国際的に活躍するチャンス有
• Good work-life balance / Low overtime - ワークライフバランス重視/残業少ない
• Competitive compensation & benefits - 他社に引けをとらない報酬と福利厚生
• Close to station / Easy access through transportation - 駅近/アクセス便利