|職名||Trade Management AVP|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
Top tier Asset management company.
Trade processing, confirmation and investment funding for trades executed in US and in Japan
Reflecting investment activities in the accounting system in accordance with guidelines and regulatory requirements
Derivative documentation support and liaison with Japanese trust banks and oversea offices
New client onboarding
Validation of trades including checking trade price against market
Analyzing issues and coming up with solutions
Communication and coordination with Trust Banks, Global Custodians and overseas third party investment managers
Analysis and driving automation of manual processes working closely with IT
Special projects as requested
• Earned a degree with a major in Finance, Business, Economics, Accounting, etc.
• Quick learner with intellectual curiosity and passion for learning new things
• Demonstrate strong organizational skills
• Have the ability to multi-task/juggle multiple assignments and execute on deliverables
• Look to build efficiencies and suggest improvements to existing processes
• Possess a good understanding of various financial products
• Strong partnering and interpersonal skills
• Communicate effectively, both orally and written, in both Japanese and English
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite – especially Excel
• Prior exposure to or knowledge of investment management operations is an advantage but not required
Additional Job Information
For immediate consideration please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note only qualified candidates will be contacted.