|職名||Trade Marketing Manager|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
Established international cosmetics company
- Lead and strategize trade animation to meet seasonal customer needs and do product launches to gain and enhance customer loyalty
- Lead and execute promotions including kits and GWP customized to Retailers/ counter to meet sales objective aligned with marketing calendar
- Take charge of conducting novel and creative customer events to enhance brand experience and attract new customers, including new partnership planning with trade and other external partners to reach optimal “potential new customers”
- Develop and plan events and printed materials dedicated to outpost and special events.
- Work closely with the Retail, Training team, and BA at counter to develop strong promotion as a customer journey to accelerate new recruitment.
- Be responsible for managing Expense Budget to achieve maximum ROI
- Minimum 3 years experience in Trade Marketing or 5 years in Sales, preferably in cosmetics industry
- Ability to think creatively to attract new customers
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Microsoft office (Excel and PPT) skills
- Business English (regular correspondence through emails)