Company OverviewA global consumer electronics company
Job Description1. Be responsible for developing trade marketing plan specific to a set of resellers that aligns to the global trade marketing goals & objectives.
2. Be responsible for development of offline and online trade plans, working with the Digital and Media teams to develop optimal plans.
3. Responsible for executing digital strategy including consideration, shopper navigation engagement and conversion.
4. Plan and execute digital marketing programs across marketing channels to achieve KPIs.
5. Be responsible for the execution of trade marketing plans with excellence across a set of resellers.
6. Be the digital marketing expert for a set of resellers, building relationships with the sales account teams and reseller digital marketing teams.
7. Manage trade marketing budget for a set of resellers.
8. Track & Report on execution of trade marketing tactical plans including calendar, investment plan and key initiatives.
Requirements1. Relevant industry experience: Consumer Electronics, Consumer Products...etc.
2. 7+ years of experience in online & offline marketing, knowledge and skills in trade marketing.
3. Good communication skills. Fluency in both Japanese and English languages.