We are looking for a Trade Floor Support based in our Tokyo office.
If you have a strong background in Desktop Support in a trading environment, you are the person we are looking for!
· Excellent working level English skills and fluent in Japanese
· Experience working in the banking/financial sector in trade floor support.
· Basic knowledge on server room support, including patching arrays, racking equipment.
· Application skills: Win 7/10, Office 2010/2016, Bloomberg
· Experience in supporting iPhone and iPads.
· Vendor management skills: experience working with local telecom companies, facilities and engineering firms, data center providers.
· Basic knowledge of IPC trade floor phone systems, Cisco IP phones, NICE voice recording system.
· Collaboration skills with APAC and global IT staff.
· Manage a data center in Tokyo, includes coordinating with US/UK teams to rack equipment, network patching, troubleshoot issues.
· Facilities systems such as power MCB panels, UPS, door security, CCTV, etc.