|職名||Training Specialist - Non Sales|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
A leading Global Pharmaceuticals company.
Training Specialist is responsible for training activities coordination, overseeing its implementation and assessing its outcomes for non-sales primarily. Training Specialist will identify training and developmental needs and drive suitable training initiatives. Training Specialist works across many departments to get employees up to speed in both their specific vertical, and the overall needs of the company.
- Consulting with HRBPs, Identify and assess future and current training needs through
job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals and consultation with line
- Collaborating with Instructional Design Specialist, draw an overall or individualized
training and development plan that addresses needs and expectations
- Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness, success and ROI periodically
and report on them
- Provide opportunities for ongoing development, and Resolve any specific problems and
tailor training programs as necessary
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices
- BS or MA degree in education, human resources or relevant field
- Proven working experience in learning and development
- Track record in designing and executing successful training programs
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc)
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
- Strong writing and record keeping ability for reports and training manuals
- Fluent in English, written and verbal
Flexibility and willingness to adjust to shifting demands/priorities.
- Strong data and analytics capabilities