Company OverviewInternational engineering and electronics company
Job DescriptionThis is HR training staff position
Main responsibilities include
- Implementing global standard training programs to Japan branch
- Develop, support and manage of training in Japan branch
- Proposing ideas on training, consulting and advising on HR issues and OD
- Promoting global projects on digital learning (Mobile learning, virtual classrooms, video learning, virtual reality, etc.)
- Participating in Asia-Pacific collaboration activities
- Management of training management system and related work
Requirements- Communication skills in Japanese and English
- English above business level to accurately handle information in English and lead negotiations and discussions with overseas branches
- Leadership and cooperation
- Ability to draw creative ideas
- Knowledge and experience in digital devices (smartphone, i-Phone, i-Pad application, virtual reality etc)
Additional Job InformationA great opportunity to expand your business scope, strategies and competencies in a global environment.
An ideal workplace for those who wish to work globally with an attitude to actively challenge new fields.