Company OverviewA foreign unicorn start-up for hotel franchise.
- Project planning and site execution
- Stakeholder management
- Risk management
- Team management
Requirements- Business level English
- Native level Japanese
- Educational background in civil engineering and/or management
- Experience in construction management and/or real estate management
- Ability to work under high pressure
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Additional Job Information
A foreign hotel franchise company that has just established a branch in Japan since 2018 November.
And massively hiring new staff.
Business: A hotel franchise business, a monthly property franchise business, developing its own app and website.
Employee: About 10,000 people
Company value: Around 6 billion USD
They have already launched their service in more than 10 countries, and got nominated one of the best hotel franchises in some countries.
It is rapidly and massively growing, a strong unicorn start-up company.
Also they have received a really big investment from one of the biggest investment groups in Japan.
Position: Transformation Manager
Salary: ~ 12m yen
Location: all over Japan
Please contact Kohei Sano if you want to hear more.