One of the largest Japanese machinery manufacturers in the world.
Building a stronger treasury function as part of the Global Finance Group.
· Assessing, reviewing and protecting company financial wellbeing
· Working with the global teams on liquidity, funding and capital management initiatives.
· Manage daily cash operations
· Analysis on FX risk and risk hedge planning
· Reduce/minimize corporate working capital requirements
· Manage global banking relationships
· 5+ years’ treasury or finance experience
· Network of contacts in American and European finance businesses a big plus
· Experience in global banks, multinational companies in treasury or financial operations preferred
· Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
· Japanese is not required, but a good understanding of Japanese work culture is a plus.