|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
Chocolate, coffee, liqueurs manufacturer, with boutiques all over Japan.
HQ in the US.
The company has a strong brand recognition, and is known for it's high-end products.
As a Treasury Manager you will cover all treasury activities.
• Prepare group Cashflow statement and forecast, and provide the analysis.
• Prepare plan and budget.
• Supervise bank administration to maintain the bank accounts/contract properly.
• Supervise affiliate companies and approve the payment as required by the policy, and set up internal control over the cashflow management of subsidiaries.
• Supervise monthly / Annual financial closing (IFRS)
• Maintain the internal control
• Be in charge of and supervise day to day treasury activity including bank relations
• Supervise expense reimbursements
• Manage a team
- Native Japanese and business English
- 5 years of treasury experience and FP&A
- Cashflow and data analysis skills
- Knowledge of financial closing procedures
Nice to have:
- Retail industry experience
- CPA or equivalent
- Exposure to ERP