|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
My client is a European Manufacturing company specializing in outdoors equipment. They have a large and successful business both in Japan and globally, and are now looking for a Treasury Specialist to join their very stable team.
• Responsible for directing the organization's accounting and cash management (i.e. transaction of Account Receivables and Account Payables). Specific areas include the development and maintenance of adequate internal control, analysis and interpretation of trends requiring management's attention, the preparation of financial and management reports and procedures, and the presentation of findings and specific recommendations to management.
• Plan and drive to work towards achieving company vision, objectives as well as divisional mission and strategies
• Ensure adequate internal control to safeguard company assets
• Ensure timely and accurate reporting in Accounting.
• Ensure compliance with local and the Company’s policies and procedures (including Internal Control)
• Provide Ad Hoc support and solutions to meet management decision making, planning and reporting requirements
1.Prepare for the accurate financial statement based on IFRS and Japan GAAP;
2. Implement the accuracy and timely payments;
a) Payment data importation from ERP system to Electric banking system
b) Implementation of payment transaction via banking system (including the issuance of notes)
c) Balance reconciliation by suppliers / vendors
d) Adjustments of the travel expenses to the employees
3. Issuing invoices and collection of money;
a) Issue of the invoices
b) Balance reconciliation by customer
4.Controlling of the bank account
a) Balance confirmation by account
5.Cash Flow by currency
a) Current month daily forecast
b) Next three month forecast
c) Develop CCC(Cash Conversion Cycle) Forecast by quarter
Minimum Skills Required:
• Knowledge of IFRS
• Understanding Planning and Reporting processes
• Build team and inspire staff
• Business level spoken and written of English
Knowledge / Education Required:
• Knowledge of IFRS
• English (TOEIC score, over 700)
• Accounting/Finance degree: CPA and MBA are preferable
• 10+ years of relevant Finance experience
ERP / PC Skills
• Experience of JD Edwards is preferable
• Word, Excel, PowerPoint, outlook
- Maintaining effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work tasks or the work environment;
- Adjusting effectively to work within new work structures, processes, requirements, or cultures.
- Taking prompt action to accomplish objectives;
- Taking action to achieve goals beyond what is required;
- Being proactive;
- Originating action to improve existing conditions and processes.
- Generating innovative solutions in work situations;
- Trying different and novel ways to deal with work problems and opportunities.
- Maintaining, promoting, and modeling social, ethical and organizational norms;
- Firmly adhering to codes of conduct and ethical principles.
- Working effectively and cooperatively with others;
- Establishing and maintaining good working relationships with internal and external partners to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals.