|職名||UI Designer (Middle)|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
At the ease of home and abroad, with e-commerce acting as a strong core - travel, digital content,
Internet services such as communications, credit cards, banks, securities, insurance,
FinTech (financial) services such as electronic money, and a wide range of professional sports services are fully available.
Today, it has more than 70 services and is used by more than 1 billion users worldwide.
The aim is to maximize its business across the globe.
They are heavily invested in the IT sector for their business, and have a diverse and global working environment.
If you're keen to work with challenges and career development opportunities, this company also provides plenty of opportunities for it.
The designer is responsible for designs that will be developed into prototypes and then future products. Roles and responsibilities include developing and translating our ideas into user experiences and interfaces.
As an UI Designer you will be creative, open-minded, and have strong communication skills. You will work closely with the Product Manager and Front-end Engineer to successfully go from early stage product concepts to launch. You must be responsive, flexible, and able to succeed within an open and collaborative environment.
- Understand user behavior
- Specify UI Design and Interaction
- Defining our design systems
- Collaborate with other designers, Product Manager and Front-End Engineer
- Constructing prototypes, and perform user research
- 5+ years of experience in UI design, application design and or interaction design
- Experience with end-to-end product design
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to strategically solve complex design problems
- Expertise in Sketch (or other design tools) and prototyping tools
- A strong portfolio is critical for this role, both in terms of demonstrating your experience and as an example of your ability to create a compelling design presentation. - We’d like to see a diversity of projects and a solid collection of outcomes and deliverables (flows, mockups, and prototypes), with demonstrations of the design and thought process behind each project.
Additional Job Information
If you are interested to know more about this opportunity, please contact Mariz Choo at:
(D): 03-6422-4473 or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org