|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
Strives to bring creative change and innovation to society through people, capital and knowledge. We nurture business leaders at the University, Japan’s largest business school, and provide management training to over 1,400 leading companies through Corporate Education. The Insights and Unlimited digital media platforms, as well as the MBA book series, strive to disseminate management expertise globally.
UI/UX designer to bring EdTech services to a global audience
We are looking for an experienced UI/UX designer to make our digital products easy to use for a global audience.
The successful candidate will help localize Unlimited, a subscription-based online learning platform for English-speaking users. The work will span all aspects of the design process: gathering user requirements, developing concepts, prototyping,and evaluating results.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about creating an elegant user experience and can also provide design and user-centric insights to improve business results.
As this role requires working closely with a primarily Japanese-speaking team and referencing Japanese language documents, business-level English and Japanese are required.
- Gather user requirements and conduct research in coordination with project management and engineering teams
- Illustrate design ideas and prototypes that clearly indicate funcionality
- Design user interfaces, including promotional elements, buttons, menus, and widgets
- Create original graphic designs, including illustrated images and sketches
- Develop and adhere to style guidelines, including fonts and colors
- Other tasks as required by team
- 2+ years professional work experience in digital media design
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in graphic design, interaction design, or a related field)
- Portfolio of past projects with a strong sense of design, color, branding, and typography
- Experience with graphic design tools (Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, etc.)
- Excellent team and communication skills with a strong understanding of the importance of design in a business context
- Experience working independently and proactively in a dynamic, multilingual environment
- Business-level Japanese ability (JLPT N2 or above) and business-level English (TOEIC 750+ or equivalent)
- Experience with project localization and internationalization
- Track record across both web and mobile application design
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process