|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
A globalized multinational technology company focusing on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
- Lead the end-to-end UX Design for programs in Japan
- Create user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, voice of the customer, user journeys, customer feedback, and usability findings.
- Quickly and iteratively create user flows, wireframes, prototypes, high fidelity mockups and detailed UI and visual design specifications to Product and Engineering teams, as well as business stakeholders and executive leadership.
- Create branding guidelines and design standardization across all of the team's products.
- Incorporate customer feedback, technical constraints, and usability findings into design.
- Develop and maintain detailed information architecture and design specifications.
- Performing metrics analysis post-launch to inform design/UX optimization efforts.
- Master’s degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience.
- 8+ years of experience as a UX designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar.
- Fluency in best practices for web-based information architecture and interaction design, user-centered design process, as well as strong knowledge of user experience principles and techniques.
- Experience designing applications with multiple user touch points with specialty in web design.
- Portfolio of work demonstrating breadth and depth in UX and visual design. This should also include approach and process.
- Professional proficiency in high-fidelity mockup and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Invision, or equivalent.
- Ability to work efficiently and demonstrate a bias for action in a fast-paced, often ambiguous environment.
- Relentless desire for innovation while balancing user model with implementation model.
Additional Job Information
If you are curious to know more regarding this opportunity, please do not hesitate to contact Mariz Choo at:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | (D): 03-6422-44739