|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
・Ensure Visual Merchandising strategies implementation locally creating and maintaining high quality of visual displays in point of sales and in outside windows to contribute to the store sales and profitability results.
・Control quality of visual implementation and status of stores (Props set-up, store set up etc.) through store visits, training and regular photo analysis.
・Define display material quantity calculation managing the local stock, display verification and order management
・Preparing visual order proposals to share with the central Visual Merchandising and packaging dept. (props, display replenishment for standard store refill or new opening).
・Manage and support the new openings through orders placement, follow up on delivery and proper installation. Manage and monitor Local Visual warehouse.
- More than 10 years' experience of VMD and decoration in luxury markets preferred.
- Good understanding of luxury business
- Fluent in Japanese and English (Italian is a plus, but not a MUST)
- Proactive and consistent manner
- Attitude to align well with company directions
- Highly proactive, organized and detail-minded