|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
企業概要 - The Company:
The company is a major digital company which had a great success in traveling and hospitality business on the internet. Strongly expanding internationally, their business have been expanding since their creation in the early 2009s. Situated in Tokyo, the office offers a fantastic modern environment designed to enhance employees’ potential. Modern and following the latest trends, their workplace is designed to enhance performance and work-life balance with initiatives such as: Flextime, Seminar participation system, English tuition and many opportunities to work in their international offices The team environment relies on a strong sense of individual contribution and sharing prone by the management: a place where everyone can display their character and wishes while constantly looking-out for each other.
Title: [外資系] Workforce management
- EXCLUSIVE RGF POSITION -
Position for a global company in Tokyo. This is the opportunity to work in a fantastic environment with top of the market working condition.
職務内容 - The Position:
This is a Workforce Management position.
The business constant expansion in Japan leads to increase the needs of their Team. Today, they are looking for candidates that will accept the challenge of strengthening the Japan branch in ways that are both simple and effective. As a member of the Workforce management team, you will conceive practical and creative ways to engage the best leading talent in the market. The team is driven and motivated to be knowledgeable partners to our candidates and hiring managers. They are collaborative in problem-solving, with high tenacity in challenging situations.
必要なスキル・経験 - Required Skills and Experience:
• Weekly / Monthly regular conference call with HQ in SH for Forecasting & scheduling sheet
• Analysis of core metrics (SL, RR, AHT, ACW, ATT, CPD, etc) and make action plans if necessary
• Productivity login efficiency of team along with ACW, AUX%, AVG speed to ANS calls
• Real-time monitoring of staffing status and provide feedback to operation team if required
• Report daily/weekly/monthly variance analysis of forecast .vs. actual, volume verification
• Establish personnel performance measurement using established guidelines to allocate targets and track performance towards attainment
• Present and explain analysis to key stakeholders, field questions about results, and provide actionable recommendations
Additional Job Information
求人の特徴- Selling points:
• International company - 国際的な企業
• Listed public company - 上場企業
• International opportunities - 国際的に活躍するチャンス有
• Good work-life balance / Low overtime - ワークライフバランス重視/残業少ない
• Close to station / Easy access through transportation - 駅近/アクセス便利