Company OverviewMy client is one of the largest retailers at the market.
It is a listed company with a history.
The company can offer you a great international working environment and stable career progression.
You will be able to see the best finance practices and develop your skills.
Job DescriptionAs the e-Commerce Accounting Manager, your main responsibilities include:
- US and Japan GAAP Financial Reporting and Analysis
- US and Japan GAAP Financial Consolidation
- Led accounting team for the e-Commerce domain
- Collaborate with regional and market technical leads to monitor any local policy changes, implement those changes, and understand their impact on the retail business.
- Oversee and ensure financial accuracy
- Manage a team
Requirements- Japanese (native), English (business)
- Knowledge of the US GAAP and J GAAP
- Solid experience in general accounting