|職名||iOS Engineer(Media Service))|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
At the ease of home and abroad, with e-commerce acting as a strong core - travel, digital content,
Internet services such as communications, credit cards, banks, securities, insurance,
FinTech (financial) services such as electronic money, and a wide range of professional sports services are fully available.
Today, it has more than 70 services and is used by more than 1 billion users worldwide.
The aim is to maximize its business across the globe.
They are heavily invested in the IT sector for their business, and have a diverse and global working environment.
If you're keen to work with challenges and career development opportunities, this company also provides plenty of opportunities for it.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Investigate cutting-edge technology related with Smartphone
- 5+ years of experience in web applications development
- Proficient with Swift
- Experience with iOS frameworks
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of basic web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git)
- Familiarity with continuous integration
Additional Job Information
If you are interested to know more about this position, please contact Mariz Choo at:
(D) 03-6422-4473 or email directly at: email@example.com