A "cookie" is a small text file that is stored on a user's hard drive or mobile device. Cookies are generated by web servers when the user enters an internet page, and are passed to the user's computer or mobile device and stored for subsequent future access. They perform a number of functions associated with browsing websites and are used for a variety of different purposes, such as tracing users from page to page on an internet site. This can enhance a user's experience on a website, enabling the site to be personalised according to e.g. a user's preferences and browsing activities.
This website uses the following cookies:
First party cookies:
1) Improving User Experience by remembering previous steps taken by the user.
- After searching for a job, the site remembers your search criteria, so that a "Back to Search" link can be displayed.
- After searching for a job, the site remembers the search results, so that these results can be displayed on the right sidebar of a job page, and user can navigate through the results.
- After visiting a Specialization page or an Insights page, the site remembers which specific page it was, so that a "Back to Specialization" or "Back to Insights" link can be displayed.
2) User authentication
- The site assigns a unique and anonymous identifier to each user to insure safe authentication.
Cookie is removed when user closes the browser
See "Expires=Date" in this document for more information.
Third party cookies:
|Performance/analytics cookies (Google Analytics)
|These are third party cookies called "Google Analytics" and used to collect statistical information concerning site visits (e.g. which pages are most frequently visited, whether users receive any error messages, how the website was found). Neither we nor third party analytics organisations associate your IP address with any information that can identify the user personally. These cookies enable analytics organisations to determine whether you are a returning visitor to the site, and to track the pages that you visit during your session.
|Please follow this link for more information on the privacy policies of the third party sites.