• Our mission is to build a society brimming with teamwork.
They offer the flexibility you need to work within a supportive, motivated, teamwork-driven environment.
• Developing software solutions that bring diverse individuals together in more collaborative and effective workspaces since 1997,
they have adopted the principle of "100 people, 100 workstyles."
We are one of Japan's most successful tech firms, with its four key products, used daily by over 115,000 companies and non-profits worldwide.
• As we continue to expand globally, they are looking for individuals from all walks of life with unique and diverse life stories and life experiences.
We are seeking experienced frontend engineers who are responsible for developing web applications for our new Identity and Access Management product.
We hope to enhance the value of our collaboration software with the new product and allow our customers to experience better teamwork.
As an experienced frontend engineer, you will design the big picture of the frontend architecture.
You will recognize problems before they become problems and lead a group of engineers to proactively address them.
You lead from the front to scale our code and systems for operational excellence.
• Drive the long-term vision and strategy of frontend structure and its maintainability
• Work with product managers, designers, and other engineers to scope and plan engineering efforts
• Design and implement new features and reusable UI components using React and React Native
• Mentor other engineers and review code
• Create and maintain design and specification documents of frontend services
• Keep abreast of broader technical trends from the industry
• Attend regular meetings held every Friday morning (JST)
• 5+ years of experience working in development roles in software engineering
• Hands-on experience in implementing React-based responsive frontends
• Expertise in cross-browser compatibility and optimization techniques
• Very good command in written English
• Basic communication skills in spoken English
• Remote First
• 40 hours or less
• Side work OK
• Long vacations with more than 2 weeks
• Flexible schedule
• Regular 1on1 Meetings
• Flexible location