企業概要 - The Company:
The company is a B2B IT company headquartered in the United States and operates in more than 30 countries, spanning North and South America, Europe, and the Japan-led Asian region. With more than 110,000 employees worldwide, it boasts an expansive global network. In Japan, they provides cutting edge technologies and services for our partners by utilizing both the domestic and global relationships we have with leading companies.
職務内容 - The Position:
As a member of the HR training team, you will catch up on the latest learning content and programs in a timely manner through regular communication with US / APAC trainers, and localize and implement them according to the Japanese market.
You will also review various training plans for existing employees and lead the construction of training programs and mechanisms to develop and support future growth strategies intentionally and systematically.
必要なスキル・経験 - Required Skills and Experience:
- Training operation and talent development.
- Ability of localizing overseas trainings in Japan.
- Data analysis and reporting skills.
求人の特徴- Selling points:
- Attractive Working conditions - 魅力的な労働条件
- International environment - 国際的な環境
- Strong career opportunities - キャリアアップのチャンス
- International company - 国際的な企業
- Good work-life balance / Low overtime - ワークライフバランス重視/残業少ない
- Competitive compensation & benefits - 他社に引けをとらない報酬と福利厚生