企業概要 - The Company:
The company is a joint venture between top tier Japanese company and global manufacture company in ophthalmic optical area. As one of the global leaders, they are operating in more than 50 countries, covering 6 continents globally. Japan site is the research center with cutting edge technology, has an employee population of around 100 people, products coverage of both lens wear & hearing aid. They offer a stable and friendly working environment with great career opportunity that fits employees' needs. The business has been steadily growing over the last years despite a complex global economy.
Title: HR generalist || 人事ゼネラリスト
- EXCLUSIVE RGF POSITION -
Position for a global company in Tokyo. This is the opportunity to work in a fantastic career opportunity with an international working environment.
職務内容 - The Position:
This is an HR generalist position.
The business's constant expansion in Japan leads to an increase in the needs of their HR Team. Today, they are looking for candidates that will accept the challenge of strengthening Japan’s HR in ways that are both simple and effective. As the Japan office HR generalist, you will conceive practical and creative ways to engage the best leading talent in the market. The team is driven and motivated to be knowledgeable partners to our candidates and hiring managers. They are collaborative in problem-solving, with high tenacity in challenging situations.
The HR Generalist is responsible for supporting of the day-to-day management, your typical day looks like this:
- Provide support for employees related to HR inquiries, such as company work rules and HR programs.
- Manage relationship with payroll vendor, in charge of payroll and social insurance procedure.
- Facilitate recruitment activities to help the company attract the best talents.
- Support employee career growth by identifying employee needs, and assisting the launch of training programs.
- Be an ambassador for the company’s culture, values, and mission in daily life to drive employee engagement.
- Assisting in solving employee relations issues, and contributing to building a nice working environment.
- In charge of on/off-boarding, documentation, HR systems data management, and other ad-hoc HR tasks.
必要なスキル・経験 - Required Skills and Experience:
- Proven successful achievement in managing payroll and social insurance procedure.
- Proactively engaged in driving and improving HR practices to support business goals.
- Passionate about HR career and love challenges.
- Good communication skills in both English and Japanese.
求人の特徴- Selling points:
- Attractive Working conditions - 魅力的な労働条件
- International environment - 国際的な環境
- Great company culture - 素晴らしい社風
- Strong career opportunities - キャリアアップのチャンス
- International company - 国際的な企業
- Good work-life balance / Low overtime - ワークライフバランス重視/残業少ない