企業概要 - The Company:
The company is one of the most famous electronic device manufacturers in the world. As one of the global leaders in this area, they are operating in more than 40 countries globally, and with an employee population of close to 20,000 people of over 50 nationalities. In Japan, they operate with more than 20 business units as a middle size company and have built a solid foundation and market coverage. They offer a stable and friendly working environment with great career opportunity and training program that fits employees' needs. The business has been steadily growing over the last years despite a complex global economy.
Title: Sr. HR MANAGER, NORTH ASIA
Code: HSU-JO- 221101-295880
- EXCLUSIVE RGF POSITION -
Position for a global company in Tokyo. This is the opportunity to work in a fantastic career opportunity with top of the market working environment.
職務内容 - The Position:
This is a Sr. HR MANAGER, NORTH ASIA position.
The business constant expansion in Japan leads to increase the needs of their HR Team. Today, they are looking for candidates that will accept the challenge of strengthening the Japan’s HR in ways that are both simple and effective. As the Japan and Korea HR head, you will conceive practical and creative ways to engage the best leading talent in the market. The team is driven and motivated to be knowledgeable partners to our candidates and hiring managers. They are collaborative in problem-solving, with high tenacity in challenging situations.
You will lead a team of 6~7 people, mainly in charge HR strategy. Your typical day looks like:
- Provide a full range of standard HR services to businesses in Japan & Korea.
- Lead the HR Organization to ensure operational excellence in HR policies, processes, and a robust HR governance
- Focus on maximizing Business Unit performance through collaboration and continuous improvement in a lean environment.
- Partner with Business Units Managers in attracting and retaining top talents. Establish strong
- relationships with Country Managers, Business unit HR managers and all related stake holders.
- Provide compensation & benefits market benchmarks, maintain local salary grid and levels
- Ensure consistent implementation of performance management and feedback processes
- Ensure that training & learning opportunities provided to the employees are fully in line with
- business and employee needs
- Monitor HR metrics and ensure the production of regular HR reports
必要なスキル・経験 - Required Skills and Experience:
- Proven solid knowledge in Japanese labor laws, rules, and regulations.
- Proven successful achievement in building HR strategy to align business goals.
- Exceptional communication (both oral and written) and interpersonal skills with a proven ability to build trust, credibility, and strong relationships with all stake holders across a global organization.
- Strategic thinker, with the ability to develop, implement, and manage a regional strategic HR plan, and report on progress regularly
- Passionate about HR career and interested in manufacture industry.
- Good communication skills in both fluent English and fluent Japanese.
求人の特徴- Selling points:
- Attractive Working conditions - 魅力的な労働条件
- International environment - 国際的な環境
- Great company culture - 素晴らしい社風
- Strong career opportunities - キャリアアップのチャンス
- International company - 国際的な企業
- Listed public company - 上場企業
- International opportunities - 国際的に活躍するチャンス有
- Good work-life balance / Low overtime - ワークライフバランス重視/残業少ない