Founded in 2012, client company's mission is to inspire creativity and enrich life. With a suite of more than a dozen products, as well as platforms specific to the China market, has made it easier and more fun for people to connect with, consume, and create content.
Admin support and services have stretched their reach around the world in over 30 different countries and regions. Client provides competitive services for every employee and department. The core business of Administration is service and management. Client's vision is to be a leading service platform, and a trusted partner to all of the users.
- Able to operate and manage a full spectrum of office service/daily operations for the offices in East Asia including Japan and Korea.
- Assist APAC Administration Lead on workplace management, team members management and budget management.
- Build and lead operation staff, including Operation teams and IFM service providers.
- Proactively monitoring, reviewing and able to streamline service policies, guidelines and regulations following the policies of headquarter and in line with the global admin team. Seeking for improvement on Admin service and able to give suggestions and plans to resolve the issues.
- User focus & relationship management. Be the partner with business leaders and assist in collecting feedback regularly from stakeholders, sharing with APAC Administration Lead and take actions accordingly.
- Deliver quality and user concentrated services and provide proactive support to internal clients and stakeholders globally and review the services performance regularly for improvement.
- Manage operations on procurement, inventory management of office supplies, pantry/food, equipment, gifts, white goods, mail/post operation and expense tracking and service vendor management.
- Facilitate and manage various office projects (such as office move, preparation on return to office, seating planning etc.) by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules).
- Support and collaborate in local events with other departments, manage Admin activities, team off-sites and team building etc.
- Assist with employee on-boarding and offboarding experience and workplace HSE tasks.
- Support APAC Administration Lead in coordinating and handling projects as required.
- Bachelor's degree or above in Business relevant discipline.
- Self-starter. Quick learner. Sensitive in numbers and detail oriented.
- People management experience.
- Ability to handle tasks proactively with effectiveness and accuracy.
- Able to think ahead and collaborate effectively with a diverse range of people and job functions.
- 8 years relevant experience in office operation. Experiences in IFM industry will be a plus.
- Demonstrates proactive & professional approach to the workplace and customer service.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and supervisory skills.
- Ability to remain energetic in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in English and Japanese
Interest in SNS market is a must.