Biggest Unicorn Company! - Very good salary package!
The company is top leading social media and Entertainment Company with a focus on digital media and digital technology, currently worth more than 75 billion dollars. Extremely successful, they became widely praised for their digital media content on social networks delivering news and entertainment. Their business makes full use of their algorithms technologies capable of detecting buzz and thus creating innovative form of advertisement.
They are becoming a major powerhouse as known as Facebook and Google.
- Familiar with Japanese tax returns, compliance and business procedures such as consumption tax, corporation tax and withholding income tax.
- Deal with external tax accountants, various tax returns created by consultants, coordination of internal and external personnel, tax filing, payment execution.
- In consultation with internal sales, financial accounting, legal departments, etc., consultation and proposal on a wide range of tax issues.
- Survey and have a grasp of tax laws and tax trends in Japan. There is also a certain Japanese translation service.
- More than 3 years of accounting or tax experience in Japan. At least one year's work experience in a Japanese or multinational company is desirable.
- Japanese language skills and Chinese language skills or English language skills required. It is more desirable to have business-level communication skills in Korean.
- Preferably to have a certified public accountant / tax accountant in Japan or China, not a must.
- University degree or higher, preferably finance and tax major.
- Microsoft Office skills, good teamwork skills.