World leading advertising agency seeks high potential accounting candidate for new FP&A and finance reporting position.
Most successful agency, used by more Fortune 500 top brands than any of their competitors!
International working environment, smooth career path!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Financial and Management Reporting
- Responsible for the overall reporting of monthly financial results to Headquarters.
- Assists Finance Director with formulation of budget and rolling forecasts.
- Develops and maintains standard and ad-hoc reports on a timely basis.
- Analyze monthly results against budget and historical trends, providing variance analysis for review with management and highlighting areas of potential concern.
- Assists Account Directors in preparing client fee proposals and staffing plans
- Support Finance Director responsible for tracking financial performance of designated clients (profitability, resource optimizations and planning, timesheet management, WIPs and overall client budget/reforecast)
- Assists Account Directors in preparing client fee negotiation proposals and fees
Business Intelligence Reporting
- Assist the Finance Director in identifying and defining requirements for financial business analysis
- Design and deliver key management KPIs and reports
- Support data migration and transformation, validate data uploaded into Business Intelligence
- Analyze business intelligence data and interpret results
- Structures and summarizes analysis logically and recommends solutions on verified facts.
- Ability to troubleshoot and find root causes.
- Strong aptitude for building "partner" relationships with marketing and management staff.
- Demonstrates unwavering integrity and honesty in all transactions.
- High commitment to one’s personal growth.
- Proactive and consistently develops and applies innovative ideas and approaches.
- Deals well with different viewpoints and styles; willing to accept varied work assignments.
Knowledge & Skill / Experiences:
- 2-3 years relevant experience, including work in reporting and financial analysis
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics preferred
- Strong communication skills; bilingual (English and Japanese) is a must
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, vlookups, sumif, macros)