企業概要 - The Company: multinational conglomerate software company
The company is a global technology enterprise, with a strong presence in the software sector, and operates across borders with a diverse team of more than 3,000 professionals around the world. As a dynamic tech leader, they focus on innovation and empowers their customers through cutting-edge solutions in simulation, optimization, and artificial intelligence technologies, driving efficiency and transformative outcomes. They offer a stable and flat working culture to support their employee’s growth.
Title: Bilingual Japan HR Manager
- EXCLUSIVE RGF POSITION –
Position for a multinational conglomerate software company in Tokyo. This is the opportunity to work in an international team with a great employee-care environment and high-level autonomy.
職務内容 - The Position:
Role: Bilingual Japan HR manager
This position stays very close to management teams, acting as a connecting bridge between stakeholders as well as Japan's local and international HR. You will be a strong communicator in providing business leaders with your HR insights and building your career success together with the company. You will work with the Country manager and HRVP, Chief People Officer in charge of organization development, drive company culture and engagement, people development, and provide the best employee experience to support business success.
仕事内容- Daily task
• Actively partner with business leaders to develop and execute HR strategies, support employee and organizational development, and lead all HR processes and activities.
• Enhance employee engagement by launching and collaborating with local/global HR initiatives in Japan.
• In charge of workforce review, and lead recruitment activities to ensure a positive talent pool.
• Lead HR process related to compensation & benefits, performance evaluation, and annual salary review.
• Driving talent management and development to create growth opportunities for everyone.
• Provide change management and leadership coaching, as well as design and deliver managers and staff-level training.
• Manage HR system data up to date and supervise payroll.
• Other ad-hoc global HR projects or HR tasks.
• Overseas business travel within APAC or the US based on business needs.
必要なスキル・経験 - Required Skills and Experience:
• Solid HR experience in supporting business success.
• Strong communication, influence, and interpersonal skills.
• Experience with multinational companies and international environments.
• Strong organizational skills with business-oriented thinking.
• Passionate, proactive, and people-centered.